you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sarah got a Blog so I did to

Wow this blog thing is harder than I thought. I have to think of stuff to put in this box now and all my friends are gonna read it. What if I put something stupid and everyone hates me because of it. Or what if I offend someone with one of my comments about something that happened on the weekend or when ever. I guess they would just send me to prayer and care. But what if they take away my cell leader badge and I can't get my discount in the book store any more. I had better really watch what I say. I hope Sarah doesn't think I'm copying her. Well I guess I am. What ever, my blog will be better that hers anyway. Oh, I know what I can type about, my fauxhawk, yeah!

4 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Stephen! YOu copycat! Ah whatever, blog if you must. Why are you at home today anyway?? DOn't you work?

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I'm self-employed, jezz.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Welcome to the club. Don't worry... If they take your badge I know where they keep em so I can get it back for ya...

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I knew you'd have my back J lo, thanks dude.

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home