you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Friday, October 01, 2004

Gettin a New Car, Whoo!

Yippers, gonna go check out a VW in Ottawa and probably buy it. It's old but sweet. Lots of goodies on it like racing seats, better suspension, and its all set up for a sweet sound system and best of all its got a passat engine in it so it's fast like stink. Yeah!

This afternoon I'm gonna go up to Barrie and see if I can get a job a the motorcycle dealership. They deal with street bikes, dirt bikes, ATV's, snowmobiles and those water jet little thingsas well. Might be a sweet place to work. We'll see. Maybe I'll stop in at the tourist info building cause there is a really fine girl that works there, I'll try the flirt and convert thing, haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

This comment is here only to make myself look more popular, ok, fine. Someone had better read this thing other wise I'll be ticked, flippin waste of time.

10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't fret. You're blog is cool. Pretty soon everyone will ditch my blog and run for yours! Nah, that won't happen, who are we kidding? Let us know how that whole flirt and convert thing went, ok? I'll intercede for you to get that job if you pray in one for me too! Deal?

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

ok,

I said NO to the flirt and convert thing.

You don't want to end up like poor Jason Schuler...

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah. That was a strong reaction. What happened to Jason Schuler?

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Ya, what did happen to Schuler?

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home