you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Are There Any Good People Left?

So I went to look at another car, an Audi this time. I figured I try for something a little nicer. But wouldn't you know, another LIAR! This time ever worse, except it was only in Aurora. This guy told me that the car had a few dents and scrathes. I get there and the car is practically smashed. The front and back bumpers are smashed, the tail lights are smashed, even the windshield is smashed. The car was ready for the wreckers. I was so shocked that I just laughed in the guys face, told him the car was %$&#*!, and "good luck selling it", then left. Maybe I've lived a really sheltered life or something but I had no idea that people could be such liars. I guess they need Jesus.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

man that sucks with all the scrathes... maybe everyone's playing a joke on you or something.

9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't there some website that shows a picture of the car the person's selling?When I was looking for a golf last year I found this site, typed in the info..year, model and milage (how far I was willing to drive) and everyone selling a golf in California popped up with a picture. Good luck Steve!

12:09 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

maybe the only good people left don't know anything about cars..... maija
i'll pray that you get a good car!!

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

What, everyone playing a joke, no way...better flippin not be! I whoop their butt!

Thanks for the encouragement friends.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

Steve, that bites. But if I were you, I'd get one of those motorcycles with the little side-kick thing on the side. OR a hippie van, OR a scooter liek my elderly neighbour...those things are speedy!! OR...er...
more great ideas to come...
beth

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home