you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Someone's flippin stupid dog

As if it wasn't bad enough that someone's flippin stupid cat was leaving droppings in our yard!! Now the flea bitten varmit has a partner in crime!!

Someone's flippin stupid dog is now fouling our yard every night!! And its not the typical "by the sidewalk" dog doo doo. Its in the "BACK" yard!! And, in random places so its a terrible surprise everyday!!
I'm scared to walk around in my bare feet incase I stumble upon (literally) one of Captain Crap's little treats! What a jerk! I will find out who's mangy mutt is doing it!
Apparently if you look closely at the critters crunch to see what letter it most resembles, see above the letter "b", it will give you clues as to which neighbor 's little demon dog is guilty. So this one would of course belong to Bob, that butthead!
I've had just about enough of the evil doers excrement! Enough is enough! This calls for war! I'm calling the pros to take care of the Caca Kitty and DooDoo Dog!
Meet Adam, the anoying animal Annihilater!!

Adam Annihilater's theme song (in the tune of Ghostbusters):

When there's somethin stinky, in your back yard, who ya gonna call?? Adam Annihilater!!! doo doo, dododo dooo do....

When theres somethin squishy, between your toes, who ya gonna call?? Adam Annihilater!!!! doo doo, dododo dooo do....

ps. the blog was posted mostly because Sarah made a comment about how I hadn't blogged in forever. And this came to mind first. So if this has offended you, its Sarah's fault.

9 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

So . . . the poo in the pictures looks pretty dry and crusty, which means that it's been there for quite some time and the dumb dog and creepy cat have been at this for a while . . .

My advice? Electric fence - extremely high so the cat has to touch it in order to jump over, that way anything coming in or out will get ZAPPED!!!

Bahahahahaha!!!!!
Interesting blog by the way . . .

3:22 AM

 
Blogger snoopy said...

do u own a dawg?

__________________


haha electric fences are sooo cool

especially if you have a wooden umbrella tip

so then even when u touch the electric fence

u get no shock

haha but the cows still dooo

moo

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

You could bless it and then it would be like, HOLY SHIT!

Remember - be friendly to poo and it will be friendly to you!!! ;-)

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

more evidence that cats are from the devil...

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

HAHAHA! I love doo doo humour...makes me feel like a kid again...and reminds me of all the times I got kicked out of class...sent to the office...asked to "change the subject" at the dinner table...oi...

4:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I'm so flattered that you blamed me in your post. =) Steve, you are a big kid but we all love you that way.

Thanks for the visuals. Without them we couldn't fully understand the crap you're going through.

Ok, if you ever catch the dog pooping on your lawn you should pick it up and throw it at him! Hahaha!

12:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I couldn't find a contact link so I'll leave a comment in your latest post. One of your Fav Sites has moved. Great Ontario Bikeroads is now located at http://bikeroads.atspace.com. You won't find any poo there ;-)

5:27 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

gee thanks anonymous!!

5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll say it. I'm bored with the poopy post. Am I theo only one? NO.Write something new goshdarnit. Please?

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home