you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lately

Today the weather is nice and warm, so I took my dad's bike out for a rip! woo!! you know, just to make sure its ready for my dad to ride. So I checked it all out and then let'er howl! Nothin like the rush of 0-60mph is 3 seconds! I tell you what.
I'm working on a post about my adverntures of GTing this winter. I may even post video's of our sillyness. Yes I said videos!! I was just on Kenny's blog and he has video's of how to get rid of the neighbours dog with a boomerang. haha just kidding...about the dog part I mean, well sort of. bah.
Here's a taste of whats to come...
Yes that is me! I'm 25! no, thats NOT to old to be doing this kind of stuff!!

4 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Haha! Steve, you rock!
That picture's great! You'd be the hero of all the children here! We barely ever get snow but when we do, the kids go nuts! So you could be they're role model and teach them all about how to go GTing and sledding!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

You should totally put on those videos.

I feel like such a girl. GTing scares me. I cling to the handles and pray in tongues all the way down the hill. What a nerd. I'll stick to tubing. For some reason, I feel invincible, like I'm in a gigantic marshmallow puff...

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Steve...you HAVE to help me find a bike unworthy enough for me to practice on...dude, i am pining for my M license...

:) When i buy my bike, no matter when it is (even if it's when i'm 60) i will make sure to bring it around to wherever you are, and let you take it around for a spin...

You ROCK!
Linda

1:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear bethany on the scariness of gting. after suicide run, i think i'm done with gting. I hate how its so easy to hurt your tail bone and then it kills for weeks.
I like sports like swimming. where only the water can jump up and slap me.

Cool linda. Go for you M lisence. I was going to do it, but i'm chickening out. Something weird happened when I got married. I started to become a bigger chicken. But i'm not ashamed because i know i'll whip anyones' ass at badminton.
hee hee
Maija

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home