you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Subdued A Man

Yes, thats right, I subdued a man, well helped actually.

The sh#t went down on sunday at tacf. I arrived late (as usual) and as I was about to walk into the service, Pastor Steve Long and Jason Schuler were exiting. Jason asked me to help them for a sec. I said "aight" thinking I was being selected again to move some sort of heavy object.

Then Pastor Steve said something about that he had spoke with the police, yes police, and they said that we could use whatever force necessary. This of course got my full attention. I inquired what was going down. Apparently some crazy dude was putting wacked out flyers on everyones car in the parking lot outside the church. We caught the dude red handed, then Pastor Steve yell for him to stop that imediatly while we ran towards him. The dude started fipping out and yelling at the top of his lungs so Pastor Steve grabed him. The dude began to struggle now and continued to yell. Then me and Jason jumped in on the action and held him from flailing around. It was quite the struggle for a three one one situation.

In the end Pastor Steve worked out a deal with the dude that either he would be arrested, or take every single flyer off all of the cars. Dude eventually agree after he ran out of wind and couldn't yell anymore.

So good times at church, I wish I could subdue someone every week now. Pastor Steve Long is the man. Not only is he good negotiating while being yelled at so profusely that spit is flying at him, he is also a crazy intense man for just grabing that dude like that. He's got some steel.

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah, he's got a set of steel

5:58 PM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Man, where is all this action when I want to see it?? And here I thought it was just another boring Sunday. Who knew!!!!

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Man, I always miss out on the fun. I did get to beat down a lady once. It was so fun!!!

1:18 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

wow that's so fun. i think you're stories going to make me start coming back to church. maija

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr. I love when men move heavy objects.

2:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought that said you seduced a man...

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Your a man!

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Woah...that was mega sweet. you should watch Ong Bak Thai Warrior! :o)

heavy objects hey!!
Cho!! :o)

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home