you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My New Favorite Car

I just watched one of my favorite shows, Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, the other day and they previewed the new 2006 Audi RS4. What a beauty!! I absolutely love this car. It even sounded amazing through the TV!!!

This car is based of the A4 but has many MANY modifications. The new RS4 has a 4.2 Liter V8 that makes 420 hp at 7800 rpm's. Amazing!! That's 100 hp per liter! I need to come up with a get-rich-quick idea so I can get one of these. Of course it still has Audi's famous Quattro all wheel drive system. As far as I know Audi were the ones who pioneered all-wheel drive back in the eighties and used it to kick everyone's ass in Rally races. Speaking of rally, I sure hope Audi gets back into it soon...
Anyone have a rich relative that owns one??? Let me know ok. I'll be their personal driver....plus food and beer of course.
This new Audi is even better than the BMW M3, another one of my favorite cars. However, the new M3 claims 400 hp and lots of new goodies. And the rivalry continues...
Here's the German Touring Car Championship version of the Audi A4. Purdy ain't it?!?! No, its NOT on fire. That's flames coming out of the side exiting exhaust pipes. Sweet!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I really don't know what this blog meant at all . . . that you liked a car??? The words confused me, but then again, I don't know anything about cars . . .AT ALL!!!

'Bout time you posted though!
Good job!

6:37 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

Oh my gosh! I looooove Top Gear. I can't even express the love I have for that show in words. It's British, Clarkson is HILARIOUS, and they make cars and other means of travel so interesting.

Yeah, that car is gorgeous. You could proabably take it off some sweet jumps.

Bethany

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

ehhh

it's nice... but not nearly as nice as my car

LONG LIVE THE CAVALIER

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hahahahaha good one Andrew......that was a joke right...???

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no man he was serious.

you know Drew-always him and that Cavalier of his...

Ok I'm joking now, but whether or not Drew was...ya know I can honestly say I have no idea...

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Hmmmm - looks like it might just be more fun than the old skool version I drove just last week... BAROOOOM!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

My brother is a car fanatic too, and I love watching Top Gear..Jeremy Clarkson is hilarious!

1:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I tell you something? I was driving home from work today when that exact Audi you have in the picture drove past me and I almost stopped breathing. Then it cut me off but I was like,"oh, it's ok you're hot." I said this to the car. TO THE CAR! Anyway...only YOU can appreciate this story...and prevent forest fires.

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Ellsworth Mciltrot said...

I’ve always been taken by Audi’s cars. Their all-wheel drive system remains unparalleled. I remember the clamor over this 2006 model. So many people were eager to get their hands on one! A friend of mine thinks he saw one in near-mint condition in the used car dealership where he got his car from. I might just snap it up for myself!

12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Erwin Calverley said...

I’m pretty sure the Audi A4 was a formidable beast on the racing circuit. That German Touring Car Championship version must’ve just been a blur of colors to watch on the road! I love the body of this A4, it’s very tough and masculine. It looks best in red, in my opinion.

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home