you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Monday, August 22, 2005

Steve vs. the Fire Ants

My back yard is a nice one. There have been loads of hours put into the gardens and yard works and what not. Beside the house is a HUGE maple tree that provides shade to relax in on those hot sunny days. I hold my backyard dear to my heart. And when something dear to you gets threatened, a person can become savage. Or maybe it’s just me.

In the middle of the garden there is a stone path, and at the end of the path is a large rock. And under that rock is where the evil lies. A colony of Red Fire Ants, yes the biting kind. So the other day my foot was attacked yet again by those little bastards and I declared war.

I charged the rock and over turned it with only a slight pain in my back. Then I accidentally spilt gas on the raging inferno of angry piss ants. Suddenly a mysterious flaming newspaper fell from the heavens and ignited the fuel stained earth incinerating the ants like a nuke. However, those ants are tough like a fox and many somehow survived. They fled like refuges with all that they could carry. But the can of pesticides I found stopped that pretty quick.

I win.

14 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hahahaahaha. have you ever been attacked by army ants?!!? Not cool!! gasoline has no limit with regards to size. although I don't think i would set fire to a dog and definitly not a human. thats just wrong. so have you ever encountered a biting human??

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These bloody comments are out of control!

Ok, with that said...

That was a kick ass post. Mildly psychotic, but still good. I know what you mean about ants being evil...they are the spawn of satan! They are not our friends. Being bit by a human might not be so bad depending on who it is! Haha.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Right then, I do believe that one of my silly friends is pretending to be many different people all at the same time. Very creatice I must say, but they all follow the same theme, which makes me suspicious...

12:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

didn't I though...

12:00 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

baaaaaaahahahahhahahhahhaahaa!
you're hilarious...but I agree hat ants are rather evil. Prety high on the evil scale, actually.

remind me not to accidently threaten your habitat...

:) beth

9:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK? Why don't you bloggy bloggy anymore? Hang up the phone, and start blogging again. California misses your stories.

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home