you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MY wish list

I just read Andrew's blog and he made a list of what he wants for Christmas and I decide that I will do the same. It may be a follow the leader thing, but more than likely its a monkey see monkey do thing.

1
I want a new Dirt Bike, preferably the new YZ 250. ok got it??

2

I want a outside hot tub, and not just a little one, I want a huge one that can fit like 15 people, maybe like this one, but without those people. Get out of my tub!! leave the beer though....

3

I want that guys shirt.

4

I want this Gopher as a pet. I have no idea where to find him though. So your on your own.

5

I want a piece of that cake, or one very similar. Heck, just give me the whole cake.

To be completely honest. I don't really care what I get. I just wanna have some good times with my friends and family. That's what Christmas is mostly about to me. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Ooo Ooo - I wanna piece of that cake too and and and... that guys shirt!!! Weeeeeee! :-)

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

i think you'd look good in that girl's shirt

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hollema you're one of my many heroes...

8:00 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Are you saying that you want to marry me Drew?!?!

And besides, thats NOT a shirt....

11:56 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

that rambo-gopher is freaky, man. he'd shoot up everyone in alliston and then scurry his way down to toronto. we'd have to have some kind of show-down. could i use your potatoe canon?

11:13 AM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I hate to be the one to say this but . . .
Couldn't ou have found a picture of a hottub without all of the freaky middle-aged men??

I mean it's just a bit odd and almost put me off reading the rest of your blog, almost, but not quite.

Hey Steve, I threw up this morning for you!

9:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worry not Beth: for the Italians of Woodbridge and the Jews of Thornhill shall band together in the first smidgen of "Vaughanite identity" and defend the great city of Toronto from the evil "rambo-gopher" with our Christmas trees and giant menorahs!

It shall be a glorious day when we, for one tiny blip in time, actually acknowledge that the city of Vaughan actually means anything. And then we'll go back to whatever it is we think...

Ok that was really random-hope you liked it Steve

2:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, you want a "piece of that cake". Only if "cake" is code for "girl!" Bahahaha, good cover though, you almost had me fooled for sure.

I just noticed there are 5 people in the hottub. This means one of the men are single. I thought at first it was the guy who had the "parting of the red sea" hair cut (in front) but then the guy in the back is all by himself...with his beer. This is mearly my observation...i have no point.

Don't stop blogging Steve, you used to be SO ON IT and now you're slackin big time. You're making the gopher in your picture mad, and you prolly don't want to piss him off. I think I'm done with my ramblings for the night. Goodnight to you!

9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cake

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home