you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Me me me, all about me

No crazy stories this week involving police or horses ass people or guns or anything that might make you say " good grief! Steve must be a glue sniffer!".

I do have a few things to say however. As you all know I love dirt bikes, and lately I have accomplished a great biking goal of mine. I now can ride amazing wheelies. What the hay is a wheelie Steve? Well, that is when you ride on only the back wheel of the bike instead of both of 'em. Its quite tricky. Ya so I "wheelied" for approx half a km in my cousins hay feild, and if I was to try it on a nicly paved road I could go alot farther. Even if you don't care about My accomplishment it don't matter, cause I'm flipping proud of myself and so is God.

In other news, my brother has a car and it's pretty sweet. Gonna be going up to Bancroft Ont on the 20th to watch the "Rally of the Tall Pines". It's good times, really long and cold day, loud anoying cars and loud anoying people, the possibility of a car crash right on front of you...good times. And yes a Subaru rolled right in front of us last year, woooh!

God is so good. Really He is. Just stop and think about ALL that He's done for you. That Dude is way to good to us! It blows my mind!!! AAAAAA!

Later dudes and dudettes...

6 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

hey. good job on the wheelie. you should make a stunt movie or at least take pictures.
can't wait to see thomas' car. true dat, God is sooo amazing. maija

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I wanted a bike accident story! I can barly ride a tricycle without falling off so your stories are cool. For further proof read my "brave the impossible" post from July. I used to think anything bikish was out to kill me!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Well just to help you feel better, I have fallen of the back whilst learning to wheelie. Its a painfull and possibly sometimes expensive experience (expensive cause the bike gets a little bashed up). Picture a guy and a bike cart-wheeling and tumbling along at speeds around 60-80 kmph. Dang! Thats what happens when all goes wrong.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Dawna said...

Dude, that is so cool!! Sometimes i dream about riding a dirtbike, but then it always ends bad for me..
what exactly is this rally of tall pines? Is that an actual event?

11:19 PM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

*sigh* If only I were as dashing and dangerous as you Sgt. Steve!!!
Ah well . . .it gives me something to live up to. Props on the wheelie! I am definately proud of you!

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

haha thanks Sarah the Intern. and Dawna, the rally of the tall pines is a real event. Its the biggest rally event in ontario. oh and a rally is a off-road car race. they race against the clock down the craziest back roads in the world, good times.

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home