you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Award for the Best Blog Post goes to...

Jake Murphy for his Post entitled "Still Swingin' ".

It is about me and I am biased, but it still wins.

If you don't know what its about... me and Jake played that Sledge Hammer carnival game at Dave and Busters. You know, the one were you hit the thing real hard and then that thingy goes up the poll deal and you are trying to get it to the top of the poll. If you still don't get it then your weak.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah, it was really funny


hey, you should do a birthday post

1:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthday? What are you, 20? Yeah blog about it!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

20!?!?? I'm almost over the hill Sarah! I'm 24. oh, my back, wheres my cane...hahahaha joke.

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home