you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Thanks for Friends

I would like to use this blog to thank all my wonderfull friends, you know who you are, yes I mean you. This is a moment were I, Steve, am being serious. These moments are rare so enjoy it. Last sunday night Drew through a party for me and our good buddy Sean Connel. It was my B-day and Sean is going back to his home land in St John NB so we wanted to have a going away party for him. I was so honoured by all the people who showed up and also those who tried to make it out but couldn't for whatever reason. Thanks so much people's. It was also great to share a party with Sean cause over the past while we've become really good friends, friends for life I figure. I realized that night that I haven't had a party in my honour since high school so it was a very very special night for me. On the drive home I thanked God for putting all you wonderful people in my life and that you people's are REAL friends. It seems that you all love me no matter what. Even if I was to say, put a chared couch on your porch or get on your nerves with my smart-ass remarks, just as examples, you all still love me. Sigh. Thanks to all for just being you, I love you all....

Oh and thanks for the rad gifts!! Every one of em was totaly fly! I read my book already Maija.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you crazy Canadian!!! Why wasn't I invited to this fly party? Just joshin'. Anyway, I'm glad to read that your day was amazing. See ya later. :)
-vera

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

Dude --

you deserve it. Glad u had a good one.

For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him.
Philippians 2:13

Hope we've both got wives by the time your next birthday comes around!
;-)

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa haa...married by your next birthday. Tha'd be a hella cool birthday present! Steve Steven Stevoroni...if I were still in Canada I would invite myself to your party cause I think we could be friends in real life! Toronto birthdays are always crazy with loads of people pouring love and affection on you. It's the best! I'm thinking of coming back there for my birthday. I hope this year is your favorite most memorable year. Remember, you're a stud!

2:54 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

Glad you enjoyed your bday. You deserve a good birthday and a good party. Have to admit I was a bit weary when I walked into a room of screaming bangees, yelling names of contraceptives... but the game turned out cool and I had a good time. While you feel blessed to have good friends, I feel blessed to have you as a friend. May this year be awesome and may your dreams... I mean wife come true. Have a great day! maija

8:47 AM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Hey Steve,
I read your blog about your birthday (hence the reason I'm commenting on it) and I think everything I was going to say was already taken.
You ARE a cool dude, and totally deserved to party!!! I'm honoured that you would want to be friends with me!!
I love you man, and I'm glad the party blessed you, because you're definately worth blessing! (Props to Andrew, way to organize man!!!)
And don't worry about the wife thing, you'll find one soon and then I'll make sure she's worthy . . .haha!!!
love, your little sis

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

HA, I knew I had the best friends ever!!!


Hey Sarah D, funny how we are like blog friends eh. And yeah if you were still here in real life we'd be friends...I mean, we'd be friends in real life if you were still here. parden the dislexic moment...

And Sarah C is right on about Props to Drew for organizing that rad party, and even when he's crazy busy with school stuff. You rock Drew. And of course you will be screening the prospects for me sis.

And yes it would be the best B-day present ever to get a wife, heheh I'll see what I can pick up...er I mean get my hands on...wait no, I mean, what God provides and Sarah C gives the PASS stamp to, yeah thats it.

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home