you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

As if that stupid...

ground hog can predict the coming of spring. What nonsense! Happy Ground Hog's day everyone.

So um, time for another Steve story. So many to chose from. I have it! I will tell you briefly (not tighty whitey's) of my recent adventure to Mt. St. Anne Quebec. The story is called...

What'd you do that for?
I went to "Q" as a chaperon for the King's collegiate Christian High School's annual ski trip. My goal was to speak into the lives of the youth attending, be a Godly example to them, and of course, go snowbin' (snowboarding). The part of the trip I will detail for you is the part were we, about 11 or 12 chaperones, are in the 8 person max hot tub. It was strange, but fun, and no impurities. These other chaperones are real fun people, most single in the 20-30 range, some married but young, and some older dads.
So picture this. A hot tub outside of the main lodge, with snow all around, steam rising from the hot water, and 11 adults in the tub acting like totall goofs. We set a good example I think. I really felt like a sardine, seriously. All of us trying to keep our shoulders under the water to prevent from freezing. It was -22C or so and my hair was completely frozen. The water is spilling over the edge, theres arms and legs flailing everywhere. Every 10 seconds someone yells "who's foot is that"!! We are having a great time.
Then another one of the chaperones appears at the hot tub and demands for everyone to make room. But we can't. She says "I'll go in the middle then". Pointing to the location of all our tangled arms and legs. Of course this is all in a frantic motion cause she's outside in a bathing suit at -22C. No one can really move at all. Now this person is slighty bigger than the rest of us. So she's standing on the edge on the tub, desperately wanting in, so she leans forward and...DIVES RIGHT INTO THE FLIPPIN TUB!!! I talkin head first!!! She almost sac'd one of the older and mature dad's with her head! Water went everywhere!! It was the funniest and craziest thing I've ever seen!! I still can't believe it happened! Now everyone was fine, no injures. I think one of the dad's was offended though. HA, what a crazy girl, dang! I wish I had a reply...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon L said...

So was once the fat chick got in to tub, did people slowly start getting out?

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

dude,
what's with people trying to push into already full hot-tubs??? that's gross.

did you tell her to get the heck away from you...?

i just guess she thought you were hott and decided this was her one and only chance.

Remember, you're being mentored by a chick magnet!

dum, da da, da da dum dum dum dum,
dum, da da, da da dum dum dum dum
Well he’s a chick magnet, if ya know what I mean
The way the girlies just go to him
Well ya should’ve seen
The guy yeah, he’s got style and it’s plain to see
Smooth shoes and cool tattoos
Hair pomped as tight as can be

He ain’t got a girlfriend
No one to sing this song to
He’s gotta settle down
If he meets that special girl soon

He knows just what to do
When it comes to the girls
He writes them poetry
And he picks them flowers
He knows just what to say
When it comes to the ladies
Knows how to make a girl smile
How to drive a girl crazy

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Lee said...

That's so funny! I laughed so hard!!
What a scary story. Admit it Steve, you were the one who got sac'd weren't you!

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

HAHA!! LMAO!! Thats jokes!

Yes Jon, about 5 min after she piled in, some of the old guys left, which was good, more room for us.

Drew thank you for that rendition of your favorite band MxPx. Those lyrics are so true though, except for the tattoo part.

And No Lee it wasn't me who go it, I was across from the Sac'ee so I had a good veiw of the tragity.

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, you're a fantastic story teller. You had me laughin'.
Only, now I'm sad for the wreckless diver since John went ahead and called her fat. I feel like I need to raise a flag and say something stupid on her behalf like,"yay for fatties!" There I said it...

1:50 AM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Chick magnet is my FAVORITE mxpx song!!!

*sigh*

Anyway . . .groundhogs suck and I feel sorry for the girl who couldn't reallt ift in the hot tub . . .but I think it's wrong to call her - oh wait I just read it and it says "slightly bigger" rather then fat. Way to be non-offending Steve. I'm proud of you!

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

I apologize for using the term "fat chick", I was merley asking a question, adn did not mean to offened anybody.

But anyways I to enjoy a good MxPx song once and a while.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Thats fine by me Mel. Us TACFer's should do our own ski trip/too many people in the hottub trip some time.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home