you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Canuks go to the US Eh!

Yes, I know, yet another weekend of travilng. This weekend was really special though. We (Kenny, Marcel, Thomas and Me) went down to Pittsburgh PA to visit our friend Pete Dorosh, and his family to cause they're so fun. Every time I've visited Pete its been a flipin amazing good time. This was our best time yet. We got to shot real American guns, we had a crazy party, we went ice skating and drank beer (not all at the same time, however that does sound like a good idea).

The guns were amazing, only in the US can you go to a shooting range and give them $25 and listen to a 5 min lesson and then recievce a real gun with real ammo. They didn't even stand behind us while we were clumbsly trying to load our weapons and start shooting. God Bless America! We were shoting 9mm guns which is a standard hand gun, but there was this nice shiny gun in the display that was calling to me. "Steve, I'm a Smith & Wesson 500, I'm the biggest gun of them all, shot me and you'll be a real man". So I rented it and shot it, I am now a real man, that gun was insane!

The party was awesome! lots of crazyness and retarded dancing, good times had by all.

Skating was the funnest ever. They were playing music to skate to so we (like 20 or more) we're flying around dancing to the music and trying to figure skate. And some fake fighting to. We only got in trouble like 5 or 6 times! I figure that all the other people on the ice thought we were drunk and gay (alot of ass smacking going on). There was girls with us so perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm sure they though we were high on something.

So thanks again to Pete and the entire Dorosh family for yet another great time in the US!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USA is EH-OK! That was a good post, made me laugh! But I have a few questions: Do you have a job yet? How can you afford to travel every weekend? What's with guys and ass smaking other guys? Is it just cause you can't do that to girls so you just settle? ok, bye!

7:30 PM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Well . . .I don't think it's fair that you got ot all these places without me!! I wanna go too! Ah well, I had to work.

Umm . . , I honestly didn't have that much to say I just wanted to comment about how I'm always left at home when it comes to traveling . . .read Wild at Heart. Good book.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah Steve man, you're funny.

glad you had a good American Thanksgiving and that none of you got shot (by each other OR

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah Steve man, you're funny.

glad you had a good American Thanksgiving and that none of you got shot (by each other OR

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

yeah Steve man, you're funny.

glad you had a good American Thanksgiving and that none of you got shot (by each other OR by Americans.

About the Butt slapping, I've seen girls do it to each other... it's just ... a... um... i guess there's no excuse or explanation... any help?

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Yeah maybe guys do smack each others ass cause we can't smack girls, I dunno. Maybe we are practicing for when we can smack a girl, wife I mean. And Drew has a point, some girls smack each other to, whats the deal with that? same as the guys??

And Sarah, I work with my Dad here and there, thats how I gots money.

Other Sarah, we will rent a RV some time and a heap of us will cruise all around, and go to Sarah's in Cali and park in her driveway for a long time. And are you reading Wild At Heart? or were you telling me to read it?

Yeah Drew, I'm glad I didn't get shot, cause I want to live long enough to get married so I can smack my wife and....uh never mind.

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home