you know it's real when there's nothing left to reveal

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Where IS my fauxhawk!?!

Tonight I am finally gonna get my hair cut. Some of you may have noticed that I was wearing my hair "down" as opposed to up in the usually fashion of my mofauxhawk. That's cause my hair was to long to be "up". You see, a mofauxhawk acts similar to a wind vein so when it is larger than normal, problems can occur. This topic is really lame...but I am excited about getting my mofaux back.

Slightly More Exciting Topic:

Last night I was boarding at Blue Mountain and I accidentally on purpose went out of bounds. What?! There was fresh power! how could I resist. But unfortunately a ski patrol saw me and felt the need to power trip. So in the end I lost my pass for 24hrs and must watch a safety video to get it back. Plus I will receive a "punched hole" in my pass to say that "this dude is a trouble maker"! I like that idea. What I don't like is that they let you fly through the trees but not on a side trail with fresh powder. I guess when I see a rope is across the trail next time I won't duck under it. Lesson learnt.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I think your fauxhawk says you're a rebel as much as any stinking hole in your pass!
Keep living on the edge Steve, you should have deked the guy when he started following you!
- did I use 'deke' in the right context? I'm trying to become more Canadian?

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

i think you should have busted a cap in his ass

1:25 PM

 
Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

PShhhhhh!!!
Whatever! TOTALLY go out of bounds! And while you're at it, kick due's butt! I agree with Lee and Andrew, buddy was being a dumb and deserves some good old fashioned hill billy beating!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

yah i'm proud of you. one of these days i'll venture out past the ropes but not yet. cheers. have fun getting your hair done. maija

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never pass up opportunities to rebel in small ways. Can we really be expecte to always stay in the boundaries? I think not!

I'm due for a rebelious moment again. The last time I crossed a line was in Marmac, several months ago.I used to sneak into the computer lounge after 10:30pm. This one small group leader (who's name I won't mension) always caught me and kicked me out though. I miss his little pep talks which seemed like a one hour video. Ahhh, the innocent life of a Christian...

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Jake-M said...

Heh Heh Heh...Steve goes where no one has gone before? That I can believe. Steve can't outrun a skipatrol guy? That I have trouble with. Something tells me that the two major themes from this blog are interconnected. If you had you mofaux-hawk when you ducked the rope you would have been way less wind-resistant and could have lost the guy.
Also, Lee, your usage of deke wasn't bad, but it is really like the Rugby term "dummy". To deke a guy out is to sell him a dummy.

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home